Fun things for locals and visitors to do in Paoli, PA
Things to do in Paoli, PA
There are many things to see and do in Paoli, PA. You'll find fun activities for everyone here. Paoli is a small town located just outside of Philadelphia. With a population of about 20,000 people, it offers residents a peaceful atmosphere where neighbours know each other well.
• Safe neighbourhood
• Close proximity to Philly
Here are some great places you might want to check out while you're travelling near Paoli.
1. Paoli Museum & Historical Society: The museum features exhibits on local history and culture. Exhibits include Native American artefacts, antique farm equipment, and railroad memorabilia. You'll find everything from antique furniture to vintage toy
2. Paoli Public Library: Visit the library to learn about the area's rich history and cultural heritage. Check out the latest books, movies, music CDs, and DVDs.
3. Paoli City Park: Take a walk around the park, where there are playgrounds, picnic areas, tennis courts, basketball courts, baseball fields, soccer fields, volleyball courts, and horseshoe pits.
4. Explore the Paoli Arboretum. Located near the historical society, you'll find beautiful gardens and trails where you can enjoy nature.
5. Take a walk along the banks of the Schuylkill River. You'll see a variety of wildlife, including birds, fish, turtles, frogs, snakes, and even bats.
6. The Wharton Esherick Art Museum is located in Malvern, Pennsylvania, just off I-76. This museum features rotating exhibitions of contemporary art, including photography, sculpture, painting, ceramics, glass, jewellery and mixed media. The museum also hosts travelling exhibits. Wharton Esherick designed some of America's most famous pieces of modern design including the Eames Lounge Chair, Herman Miller Aeron chair, Knoll table, and Barcelona sofa. He was born in 1894 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and died in 1980. His work is represented in museums around the world. In 2010, he received the Smithsonian American Art Museum's highest honor, the National Medal of Arts.
7. The Pinball Gallery features over 200 vintage pinball machines, along with video games, toys and collectables. There are also birthday parties, corporate events and special events held here. The Pinball Gallery, located along Lancaster Avenue in Malvern, PA, features a tremendous collection of classic coin-operated pinball games all set on "Free Play Mode." Visitors are welcome to come in and enjoy themselves without having to pay anything.
8. The home of Anthony Wayne, the hero of the Battle of Paoli. This Georgian-style mansion was built in 1782 and served as the headquarters for the Continental Army during the Revolutionary War. Today it serves as a museum dedicated to the memory of those who fought in the battle and the soldiers who died there.
9. The Paoli Battlefield Historic Park is located in Malvern, Pennsylvania, just outside Philadelphia. This park preserves the site of the Paoli Massacre, one of the bloodiest battles of the American Revolution. During the battle, British soldiers killed about 200 Americans and wounded another 300. In 1777, General George Washington led his army into the area now known as Paoli. He had heard rumors of a large supply depot being built there and wanted to attack it. His men marched towards the town and met up with Colonel John Glover’s militia. After a short skirmish, the British retreated. However, the Americans lost many men and supplies during the fight. Today, visitors are able to see the ruins of the old fortifications, including trenches, earthworks, and log palisades. There are also exhibits detailing the history of the battle and how the land changed throughout the centuries. Visitors can even take a self-guided tour of the battlefield.
Things to do in Paoli, PA
Justice Guardians Paoli, PA
Justice Guardians is a law firm that provides a complete range of legal services to residents of Paoli, PA and the surrounding areas. We handle all types of personal injury cases, including medical malpractice, automobile accidents, dog bites, slips and falls, and defective products.
Our experienced legal team understands how insurance companies defend themselves against our clients and are prepared to confront them in court. Our lawyers have the resources and the tools needed to win your case. We are dedicated to providing you with the highest quality of legal representation.
Our law firm established the Paoli location to serve clients in: Paoli, Malvern, Berwyn, devon, Whitehorse Farms, Chesterbrook, Strafford, Wyola, Shand Tract, Tredyffrin Township and more. Get a free consultation today.
2 Industrial Blvd, Paoli, PA 19301
Paoli, PA Tag Cloud
shotgun, .22 lr, mail, camping gear, phone numbers, campgrounds, king of prussia, pa, hikers, villanova, pa, campfire cooking, flipper, big game, us mail, caesar's palace, valley forge casino resort, shooting, trail, outdoor activities, campsite, campfire, city of brotherly love, plymouth meeting, pa, lunch, hunter, camping, harrison county
Paoli on Wikipedia
Latest Weather in Paoli, PA
Latest Events in Paoli, PA
ATMs near Paoli, PA
PNC Bank's ATM in King of Prussia, PA provides all the conveniences you need. Enjoy your banking experience, whether you are making a deposit or withdrawing cash. Whether you're visiting our PNC ATM location or withdrawing cash to use elsewhere, this PNC ATM location is always prepared to serve you. The hours of operation are open 24 hours. You can find the ATM at 100 Village Drive, King of Prussia, PA 19406, United States. Below is a map showing the location.
100 Village Drive, King of Prussia, PA 19406, United States
ATM (Paoli Pike Sunoco)
ATM is located at 1425 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380. This ATM allows you to make cash withdrawals and make transfers from your bank account to your account with ATM. This ATM offers free cash withdrawals and free transfers between your bank account and your ATM account. The ATM is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
1425 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380, United States
PNC Bank's ATM in Wayne, PA provides all the conveniences you need. Enjoy your banking experience, whether you are making a deposit or withdrawing cash. Whether you're visiting our PNC ATM location or withdrawing cash to use elsewhere, this PNC ATM location is always prepared to serve you. The hours of operation are open 24 hours a day. You can find the ATM at 151 Sugartown Rd, Wayne, PA 19087.
151 Sugartown Rd, Wayne, PA 19087, United States
Pharmacy near Paoli, PA
Wegmans Pharmacy is located in King of Prussia, PA. Wegmans Pharmacy is an incredible pharmacy with a wide selection of high-quality medications and supplements. We offer convenient pharmacy services in King of Prussia for quick medication delivery, free prescription drug discounts, pharmacy services, and more. Wegmans Pharmacy is open Monday through Friday from 8:30 am to 9 pm and Saturday from 8:30 am to 6 pm and Sunday from 9 am to 4 pm. Find the location at 1 Village Drive, King of Prussia, PA 19406. Below is a map showing the location.
1 Village Drive, King of Prussia, PA 19406, United States
+14846903545Fun things for locals and visitors to do in Paoli, PA
Hospital near Paoli, PA
Paoli Hospital is located in Paoli, PA. Paoli Hospital provides medical and surgical services, emergency room and outpatient care to the people of North Central Pennsylvania. Their services include general medicine, surgery, women's health, paediatrics, internal medicine, obstetrics, gynaecology, cardiology, orthopaedics, eye care, ear, nose and throat, urology, dentistry, and psychiatry. They have also recently added a new Emergency Department. It is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week. The hospital is located at 255 W Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA 19301, United States. Below is a map showing the location.
255 W Lancaster Ave, Paoli, PA 19301, United States
Courthouse near Paoli, PA
Chester County District Court
The Chester County District Court is the home of the Chester County Courts system. As a member of the Pennsylvania Courts system, the District Court serves the residents of the City of West Chester and the townships of Chester, Delaware, East Whiteland, Lower Burrell, Middle Smithfield, Newtown, Newlin, Phoenix, Radnor, Ridley, Shaler and Upper Darby. The Court also serves the Borough of West Goshen.
1572 Paoli Pike, West Chester, PA 19380, United States
Hotel near Paoli, PA
Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia
The Courtyard by Marriott Philadelphia Valley Forge/King of Prussia is a hotel located in Wayne, PA. Our hotel in Wayne, PA offers rooms with free WiFi, flat screen TVs and more. Our hotel in Wayne, PA is convenient for visitors from Philadelphia, NJ, Baltimore and more. There are 4 floors at our hotel in Wayne, PA. You can visit the Front Desk and check out our Hotel Rooms. Our Hotel in Wayne, PA is located at 1100 Drummers Ln, Wayne, PA 19087. Below is a map showing the location.
1100 Drummers Ln, Wayne, PA 19087, United States